12/10/2009

Poetic Prose

I hate myself.
I hate what I've become.
I hate what the others think I've become.
I hate my incapacity do like myself.
I hate the fact that even when I sleep the pain strikes in the shape of words that hurt every tiny little bit of my soul.
I hate my propensity to be melodramatic.
I hate the fact that I'm writing about my fucking miserable life (though it is not as miserable as I paint it to be) in a fucking miserable way and I'm writing it in English, for God's sake.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!
Am I having some kind of depression or is this just the urge for attention?
Poetically writing about how I hate myself, hating everything else.

4 comentários:

Sou eu próprio! disse...

I hate myself?Menossss

Luz disse...

maaaaaaaais

Pochinha disse...

Desculpa, mas eu tive que me rir com a do "and I'm writing it in English, for God's sake."

Sabes, esse é o tipo de coisa que simplesmente às vezes apetece escrever. Tipo catárese. Acho que já escrevi algo do género. E depois, olha, fiquei melhor.

Quanto a escrever em inglês... às vezes apetece, certo? =P

bj

Luz disse...

Sim, foi mais ou menos assim, tive o ataquinho, escrevi e depois passou-me!
Estranha, a mente humana, nao concordas?